Whether you’re buying your first home or your third car, you’ll find the loan you need at Chocolate Bayou. We’ve even added extra incentives to make your deal even sweeter.
Choose between no payments for 90 days or a $100 dollar MasterCard gift card.
Enjoy features like:
- Money-saving low rates
- Auto Loans with terms up to 72 months
- Low-cost Mortgage & Home Equity Loans
- And an easy application process with folks you know!
* Loan must be a minimum of $15,000. Rates subject to credit score, credit history, length of term and member checking account status. Interest continues to accrue during the 90-day no payment option. Interest accrual during the 90-day no payment option may not exceed the monthly scheduled payment amount. This loan promotion is for a limited time only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Chocolate Bayou loan promotion.
Do you need assistance planning your retirement, your estate, your children’s education, with life insurance or investing in 401(k)s, IRAs and SEPs? Investment services are available at Chocolate Bayou through SWBC Investment Services, a registered broker/dealer and member SIPC. Call Paul Grover at 281.851.6508 to set up an appointment today, or, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Paul’s fax is 877.316.6851.
Read Paul Grover’s article asking: Is it time for life insurance?
SWBC Investment Services, LLC
9311 San Pedro, Suite 600 I San Antonio, TX 78216
210. 321.7131 Office I 210.581.1672 Fax I email@example.com Email
Tired of paying too much for your cell bill? We don’t blame you. So we’re helping you save with the Sprint Credit Union Member Discount from Love My Credit Union Rewards. As a Chocolate Bayou Credit Union member, you can save on your monthly wireless bills – plus have your activation and upgrade fees waived.
Our members can get:
- 10% discount on select regularly priced Sprint monthly service
- Activation fee on new lines waived (up to $36 in savings)
- Upgrade fee waived (up to $36 in savings)
3 Ways to Get Your Discount:
- Call 877.SAVE.4CU (877.728.3428) and let them know you’re a credit union member. Ask to be a part of the NACUC_ZZM Corporate ID to save
- Click LoveMyCreditUnion.org/Sprint
- Visit your nearest Sprint store
Current and new Sprint customers need to verify credit union membership to take advantage of these exclusive discounts. Visit www.Sprint.com/verify or download the Love My Credit Union Rewards app in the Apple App Store or Google Play to verify your membership.
Stop paying too much for your wireless services, start saving with the Sprint Credit Union Member Discount today.
Members with a Chocolate Bayou Debit Card can now earn cash for their signature-based everyday Debit Card purchases.
Once you sign up for CardCash™ , make sure to press “credit” each time you use your Debit Card. Exceed your monthly minimum of $900 in qualified non-PIN debit card purchases each month to start earning. Your cash will be automatically deposited in your checking account. You can earn unlimited cash back every year!
Please remember, this system works on non-pin based purchases (commonly called signature-based) so pressing “credit” and not Debit Card at the gas pump or checkout line is essential. If you are asked for your PIN number, then this is not a signature-based purchase and will not count toward your one percent savings.
Signing up is easy: To enroll go to www.cardcash.us/cbcfcu and enter the five pieces of information as asked, hit submit, and then watch for a Successful Enrollment email message in your inbox. That message will contain your account login credentials. Members will also receive a monthly message containing CardCash™ tracking information.
Sign up today, meet your minimum of $900 in qualified non-PIN purchases, and start saving money.
Visit one of our convenient branch locations in Alvin or Pearland for more information concerning CardCash™ , or call us at (281) 331-2253.
Chocolate Bayou members with a credit card will be receiving a new card featuring EMV technology (also referred to as chip technology) this year. This is the most recent advancement in a global initiative to combat fraud and protect sensitive payment data associated with credit cards.
A cardholder’s confidential data is more secure on a chip-enabled payment card than on a magnetic stripe.
We are proud of this new card offering and excited to make this technologically-improved card available for our members.
This new card replaces your current credit card (not debit card). Upon receiving the new card later this year members will be advised to destroy their old card immediately and begin using this new card immediately.
As always, please visit our offices or contact our Call Center at (281) 331-2253 concerning questions. And Thanks For Being A Member!
Choose between 90 days no payment or a $200 MasterCard Gift Card when you finance a new or used boat, travel trailer or motor home at Chocolate Bayou Credit Union!
Rates as low as 2.92 APR*
*New or used travel trailer, motor home or boat promotion good for January and February, 2015. Loan must be a minimum of $15,000. Rates subject to credit score, credit history, length of term and member checking account status. Interest continues to accrue during the 90-day no payment option. Interest accrual during the 90-day no payment option may not exceed the monthly scheduled payment amount. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other Chocolate Bayou loan promotion.
Members should mark their calendars for the 2015 Annual Meeting on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 7pm in the lobby of the Chocolate Bayou Community Federal Credit Union location at 1301 N. Hwy 35 Bypass in Alvin, Texas. The meeting features an election for three positions on the Board of Directors.
The credit union’s nominating committee has nominated current board members Ernest Dupuis, Mike Merkel and Andy Tacquard for board of director positions.
- Mike Merkel, Justice of the Peace, served 35 years with the Alvin Police Department and 21 years as Chief. He has received numerous professional awards and recognitions for his service in state law enforcement and nonprofit organizations. Merkel holds a Master of Science degree in sociology and a Bachelor of Arts in public administration.
- Ernest Dupuis is a retired Monsanto Chemical Company employee and a Chocolate Bayou member since the credit union was formed in 1962. He was first elected to the Board of Directors in 1988 and served as Chairman of the Board from 1992 until earlier this year. He was named to the Chocolate Bayou Credit Union Hall of Fame in March of this year.
- Andy Tacquard is a lifelong Alvin resident who recently retired from Alvin Community College where he served as Chief of Police for 30 years. A community leader, Tacquard is best known for his longstanding relationship with the Alvin-Manvel Meals on Wheels organization of which he currently serves as president.
Like all credit unions, Chocolate Bayou is democratically controlled and the directors are non-paid volunteers; unlike banks who are owned by investors that expect a certain gain on their investment.
“We’ve reserved a seat with your name on it for the Annual Meeting and we encourage our members to attend and meet these nominees who desire to serve as your board members,” says Gary Davis, President/CEO. “We promise a fun-filled evening complete with member gifts, and information, as you learn about what happened in 2014 and what’s in store for the future.”
Chocolate Bayou Credit Union by-laws state: Nominations for vacancies may also be made by petition by at least 140 members eligible to vote. To be effective such nominations shall be accompanied by a certificate (nomination form) from the nominee stating they are agreeable to nomination and will serve if elected to office. Nominations by petition must be filed with the secretary of the Credit Union by February 15, 2015.
At Chocolate Bayou Credit Union we are big believers in small business. Our new Business Lending program is the perfect solution for your business needs.
Helping your business grow has never been so easy. We are your answer for a wide variety of business-related loans, including:
- new equipment
- purchase or refinance commercial property
- company vehicles
- Or whatever loan you need to help your business grow and prosper
And of course, our great Business Service Advisors are available to help you make the best business choices.
Call or contact our lending experts today at (281) 331-2253 for information about a business loan. Or drop by our Alvin location at 1301 N. Highway 35 Bypass for complete information.
30 minutes can equal $250 in your pocket on your next auto, boat or RV loan. And we will do our best to give you a loan decision within 30 minutes. On loans of $10,000 and greater we are paying a 1% CASH REBATE (up to $250) when you finance with us or refinance from another institution. And hopefully we can lower your interest rate – our rates as low as 2.92% APR. Visit our Alvin or Pearland offices or call (281) 331-2253 today!
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other Chocolate Bayou loan promotion.